Job Number: 25602220
Pay Rate: 47.78-49.0 USD/Hour
PROJECT MANAGER WITH TRAINING FOR PHARMACEUTICAL
The pay ranges between $47.78 - $49 per hour.
- Will work with stakeholders in different departments in organizing training needs and work with subject matter experts.
- Ensure smooth execution of all training activities within NACO for new hire and tenured staff.
- Maintain and execute onboarding training of all NACO new hires in alignment with Global and local SOPs.
- Execute Core Functional Curriculum initiatives to support clinical trial execution.
- Monitor training completion metrics for NACO staff and proactively ensure consistent compliance.
- Provide input to the NACO Training Plan based on feedback from stakeholders about training gaps and learning opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional stakeholders to seek alignment and engagement across NACO.
- A Bachelor's degree is required;an advanced degree is preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible clinical trial experience within a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO and/or healthcare setting.
- Advanced knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), ICH Guidelines, federal and local regulations, and clinical research process.
- Good PM Skills.
- Demonstrated competency in coaching and training of clinical research staff.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong solution-oriented customer focus.
- Strong organizational, time management, and meeting facilitation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Learning Management Systems, and other relevant training design platforms.
This 12+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: bridget@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01808
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE