Job Number: 25626729
Pay Rate: 40.0-43.0 USD/Hour
QA ASSOCIATE SPECIALIST DOCUMENT CONTROL
The pay ranges between $40 - $43 per hour.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant document control management experience in a cGMP/FDA regulated environment.
- EDMS Experience, preferably 3-5yrs.
- Systems include VIVA, Master Control, & Documentum etc.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Some technical writing skill set and be able to critically review documents while effectively inputting and expressing Quality principles.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office (e.G., Word, Adobe, Visio, and Excel) and with Quality Systems (e.G., Document Management System, Quality Management System).
- Must demonstrate the following behaviors consistently: Innovative, proactive, and resourceful;committed to quality and continuous improvement.
- Able to prioritize, manage time well, multi-task, and troubleshoot effectively.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively at a fast pace with cross functional departments to finalize time-sensitive deliverables.
- Possess project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of cGMPs and domestic regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality (manufacturing, packaging, facilities, critical systems, validation, etc.).
- Must complete tasks independently, notify manager of decisions outside of established processes and the ability to build an internal network.
- Experience interacting with FDA or other regulatory agencies strongly preferred.
- The Quality Assurance Document Control (QADC) Associate Specialist supports the cGMP Document Control operations for the Bothell site, including the document change control process as well as review and approval of documents within the document management system.
- Managing an electronic document system for the Bothell site which includes reviewing and approving document change requests, troubleshooting and releasing documents to an effective state.
- May write and revise document control procedures including participating in the development and roll-out of document control tools.
- Follow Policies, SOPs, and work instructions to support the document approval process, assign effective dates and training workflows, and archive documents and document change requests.
- Assist with cross-training of Document Control personnel and customers to ensure adherence with procedures.
- Execute the process and procedures for identifying, collecting, distributing, and filing the controlled documents for the site.
- Support internal and external audits and regulatory inspections if required.
- Assist with document retrieval /organization support during regulatory inspections.
- Provide communication as to the status of Quality Systems deliverables to customers, management, and stakeholders.
Working Conditions (US Only):
- Employees holding this position will be required to perform job-related duties supporting the Manufacturing Operations, related to batch documentation to support the various Manufacturing shifts. Weekend and off-shift support may be required.
This 11+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jacqueline: jacqueline@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01824
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE