Job Number: 25691733
Pay Rate: 51.67-54.29 USD/Hour
QC INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
Portfolio of Instructional Design work will be required to submit application.
The pay ranges between $51.67 - $54.29 per hour.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years direct experience of instructional design/ learning development project management
- Project management 0-3yrs.
- Demonstrated expertise using various eLearning tools and platforms including Camtasia and Articulate Storyline 360.
- Tech aptitude with video and eLearning and audio editing.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work closely with both scientific and non-scientific teams and departments.
- Ability to apply knowledge to adult learning, including needs assessment and knowledge transfer.
- Expert knowledge and experience of Adult Learning standards and practices such as: Kirkpatrick, ADDIE, Bloom's, and Action Mapping.
- Good Communication and organizational skills are a requirement.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical GxP Regulations is recommended.
- Training & Education program design and development experience with computerized systems such as LabWare, Oracle EBS, Oracle ERP, SAP, or similar.
- Experience working in a GxP or regulated environment.
- Experience with creating and running reports in Learning Management System such as SuccessFactors.
- Experience with deviations, CAPAs, and change management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing competing deadlines, and owning multiple projects with little supervision.
- Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, business results-driven environment.
- Experience employing instructional technology tools and guidance consistent with accessibility standards.
- The Quality Control Instructional Designer will support and sustain the continuous improvement of the QC Training Program at the Bothell, Washington Cell Therapy Manufacturing Plant.
- They will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining training materials for QC.
- The QC Instructional Designer will serve as an internal subject matter expert and consultant on adult learning theory, instructional effectiveness, and human performance assessment and improvement.
- The work site for this position is 100% time on-site at the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Plant in Bothell, WA.
- This role reports to the Quality Control Training Team, supervised by Manager, Quality Control Training.
- Designing learning plans, defining objectives, learning activities, and post-training evaluation strategies.
- Design and develop training materials for multiple delivery methods: E-learning, Classroom, and on the Job training.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to develop training materials to support technical and non-technical processes for a scientific audience.
- Drive training program changes that will enhance the quality of QC Training program and improve time to competency.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.) as required.
- Devise modes of assessment within training, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course.
- Work with internal creative groups and external vendors to develop electronic assets such as animations, videos, and self-paced eLearning modules.
- Closely monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training programs to lead continuous improvement efforts, ensuring that training programs achieve instructional objectives and support business goals.
- Support QC metrics and initiatives by running ad-hoc and scheduled reports in the Learning Management System (SuccessFactors).
- Own and support training related CAPAs, deviations, and Change Controls
- Participate in internal and external audit reviews of QC Training.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Loren: loren@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01859
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE