Job Number: 25657371
Pay Rate: 29.0-32.0 USD/Hour
QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN 1ST SHIFT
The pay for this position ranges from $29 to $32 per hour.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in science.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a regulated environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
- Hands-on experience with various bioanalytical techniques including ELISA, qPCR and FACS.
- Ability to accurately and completely understand, follow, interpret and apply Global Regulatory and cGMP requirements.
- Problem-solving ability/mentality, technically adept and logical.
- Ability to set priorities and manage timelines.
- Ability to work with management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, department management and cross-functional peers.
- The QC Analyst is responsible for supporting Quality Control analytical testing of Incoming Raw Materials.
- This includes in-house testing and sending out samples to contract testing labs.
- Some of the testing methods performed in house are HPLC/UPLC, Conductivity, OSMO, Titration, Melting Point and various other techniques.
- Perform testing of incoming Raw Materials.
- Utilize scientific principles to assist in analytical testing methods and the proper use of laboratory equipment.
- Anticipate and troubleshoot problems.
- Complete all work in a timely manner.
- Work and communicate effectively within the team to ensure timelines are met.
- Perform peer review of testing data.
- Review all data in accordance with applicable procedures and cGMP requirements.
- Apply technical knowledge and abilities to ensure all testing is performed in a compliant manner.
- Communicate effectively with peers, and demonstrate teamwork, with regards to results of review and corrections required.
- Document training per procedural and cGMP requirements.
- Support document revision, project, CAPA, and investigation/deviation related tasks.
- Communicate effectively with management regarding task completion, roadblocks, and needs.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Working Conditions (US Only):
- The incumbent must analyze numerical values on a daily basis.
- The incumbent will be working in a laboratory setting.
- The incumbent will be working around biohazardous materials, including chemical agents.
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position.
- The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job.
- This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
- There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job.
- Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kim: kim@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01845
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE