Job Number: 24801857
The pay ranges between $40.66 - $41.78 per hour.
- The Receivables Specialist reports to the Senior Collection Manager and will manage the accounts receivable of a number of customer accounts.
- This position will review data using system-generated reports and perform timely, accurate and complete account reviews, collections activities and account maintenance for assigned accounts.
- With regular advice / coordination from Team Leader and with guidance/review by Manager, perform order releases on a timely basis and in a manner that protects the Client's assets.
- Identify root causes of complex payment issues and trends.
- Assist Team Leader in preparation of compelling data presentations that efficiently communicate these trends to Manager or Team Leader.
- Resolve past-due invoices and customer claims on a timely basis, including proactive identification of account issues.
- Requires a high degree of communicative ability due to multi-functional issues.
- Participation on interdepartmental teams with periodic advice/coordination from Team Leader or Manager.
- Operates independently within defined scope of responsibility under regular supervision.
- Interacts with external and internal customers (i.E., Sales, Contract Marketing and Customer Service) at the peer and/or supervisory level.
- Customer relationship management (both internal and external).
- Responsible for compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Participates in department and selected cross-functional process improvement teams.
- Failure to achieve results may result in adverse impact on customer relationships or loss of limited cash flow to the Client.
- Effectively utilize and maintain the Client's information systems as needed in the analysis and resolution of customer issues (including SAP, Business Warehouse, and various other systems).
- High school graduation required.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or business management preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting, Receivables or Customer Service; less than two years of experience may be acceptable with a bachelor's degree.
- Collection experience.
- SAP Experience.
- Excellent communication skills (ability to negotiate & build rapport with customers and co-workers) & attention to details.
- Dependable (timeliness & attendance is crucial).
- MS Office knowledge.
- Ability to learn and work in an office or remote dependent on departmental needs.
- Previous experience using SAP and advanced Excel skills are strongly preferred.
- Pharma experience preferred.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Rose: Rose@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01426
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE