Job Number: 24559137
Raw Material Test Group.
**Second shift- will mostly be 12-8pm (Occasionally 2pm-10pm).
Monday to Friday with approximately one Sunday per month.
Position is 80% onsite.
Pay ranges between $38.00 - $39.96/hr W2.
- B.S. In Chemical/Biological Engineering, Immunology, Biology, or relevant scientific discipline
- 0-2 years of Biotechnology or Cell therapy industry experience.
- Experience with aseptic processing of mammalian or primary cell culture in biological safety cabinet.
- Experience with JMP or R for statistical analysis, experimental design, and presentation of experimental results.
- Excellent documentation and data management skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet, and web-based applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and on a team in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work across multiple projects.
- Experience scientific writing and executing process development experimental plans and technical reports.
- Experience working in, or exposure to, GMP setting, especially using Good Documentation Practices.
- Working Conditions (US Only):
- Work in areas where handling human blood products (Biosafety Level 2) may be required.
- May work in areas with exposure to vapor phase liquid nitrogen.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including some weekend work.
- The Raw Material Testing group is seeking an enthusiastic Research Associate to act on development and execution of critical raw material performance testing procedures in support of engineered T-cell programs, commercial and clinical manufacturing.
- This role will require to deliver high quality work and timely output in a cellular therapeutic GMP laboratory environment.
- Performs routine cell culture experiments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Assists in design and creation of material testing plans, identifying critical process parameters, and handling troubleshooting.
- Performs data analysis to establish criticality for processes, presents study data and results in team meetings.
- Author timely reports detailing experimental work and summarizing results, maintaining electronic laboratory notebooks.
- Assists with the revision and creation of process documents, such as SOPs and electronic work instructions.
- Collaborate with others to handle day to day operation of the laboratory to ensure smooth operation.
- Maintains laboratory space to comply with regulatory requirements and safe work environment.
- Works in teams and has continual interaction with internal as well as external teams throughout the production process in order to exchange information regarding the run(s) in process.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Loren: loren@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01293
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE