Job Number: 25444984
Pay Rate: 72.64-75.33 USD/Hour
SAP MASTER DATA ANALYST
100% onsite for the first 4-6 weeks for training then hybrid after.
The pay ranges between $72.64 - $75.33 per hour.
- This position will be responsible for establishing and following policies and procedures that ensure accurate and timely administration of Master Data in SAP.
- They will support the enterprise data operation business team and serve as a key data custodian for GMS Operations.
- They will support data entry and audit accuracy requirements of Supply Chain, Procurement, Operations, Logistics, Finance, Sales/Operations and Quality Assurance groups.
- This position enters and maintains key data according to policy, procedures and templates defined for SAP master data maintenance.
- This position works cross functionally with members of several different departments in multiple locations including Finance, Quality, Operations, Planning, Distribution, Customer Service and Procurement.
- Ensure Master Data is entered and maintained with accuracy and integrity.
- Define/Maintain SAP master data templates.
- Perform routine data cleansing operations.
- Monthly/Quarterly review of master data with functional groups.
- Coordinates Master Data activities with functional groups.
- Entry and maintenance activities for the following Master Data elements (including but not limited to):
- Material Master.
- Bills of Materials.
- Customer Master.
- Customer Contracts.
- Vendor Master.
- General Ledger.
- Cost Center.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3-5 years' experience in SAP
- 3-5 years Master Data Management (MDM), SAP S/4HANA and SAP Sales & Distribution experience.
- 0-2 years SAP master data experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Complex problem-solving and creative problem-solving skills.
- 0-2 years Business process management, Business process mapping experience preferred.
- Excellent Problem solving skills preferred.
This 9+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty: krysty@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01692
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE