Job Number: 25546007
Pay Rate: 120.0-128.57 USD/Hour
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER WITH SUPPLY CHAIN / MANUFACTURING
This is a Hybrid Role!
The pay ranges between $120.00 - $128.57 an hour!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Information Systems, Business, Engineering, or similar area.
- 8+ years of project management experience in supply chain or manufacturing environment (pharmaceutical industry preferred), Aerospace, Food & Drug.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheet, Microsoft Project
- IT Projects and Business Projects experience.
- Strong Communication Skills, experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent knowledge of and competency in project management processes, including planning, resource planning and allocation, risk, and issue management.
- Experience successfully leading large projects or programs, with impacts to multiple business units and systems.
- Experience in a range of project management methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, SDLC).
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to work and drive issues to resolution independently and cooperatively in a diverse group.
- Demonstrates high degree of executive presence with ability to deliver executive level presentations, challenge assumptions and drive decision making.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Support diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Ability to travel 5%.
- Project management certification or designation desired.
- The Senior Project Manager, Cell Therapy Cross Functional Capabilities (Senior Project Manager) is responsible for planning and delivery of Cell Therapy operations projects, programs, and/or business system releases as assigned.
- The Senior Project Manager will work with cross-functional business units including Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Commercial and IT to develop project charters, define and secure resources, support the budgeting process, build detailed project schedules, and manage and mitigate risks and issues.
- The Senior Project Manager contributes to the success of the PPM team by applying a structured project management approach to complex projects that optimizes planning and delivery of the portfolio of projects, as well as contributes to maturing project management processes, tools, and methodologies to support execution of the portfolio of projects and enhancements to enable CTDO (Cell Therapy Development & Operations) late stage clinical and commercial operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within business and IT to support Cell Therapy.
- Author project charters including definition of high-level timelines and budget needs by consulting with project team, SMEs, and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Define, secure, and communicate resource plan.
- Define and manage detailed project schedule including routine communication of progress, risks, and issues.
- Understand interdependencies between business and technology delivery schedules as well as operational needs.
- Manage risks and issues, including leading creation of mitigation plan and/or escalation as required.
- Manage project change control for changes in scope and timeline.
- Lead routine project team meetings.
- Collaborate with change management resources as assigned to develop stakeholder engagement and communication plan;develop and deliver stakeholder communications as required.
- Work creatively and analytically to solve problems demonstrating teamwork and innovation.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, presentations, and risk assessments.
- Lead process improvements within the PPM team applying lessons learned, best practices, and innovations to mature project management processes, tools, and methodologies.
- Represent CTDO PPM to vendors, maintain appropriate vendor relationships, and manage vendor contracting process as assigned.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Maureen: maureen@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01755
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE