Job Number: 24904672
SENIOR RECRUITER WITH PHARMA EXPERIENCE
This is a Hybrid role – must be local to the site!
The Pay Ranges between $ 47.50 - $52.04 per hour!
- Bachelor' s degree required.
- 3-5+ years recruitment experience in a competitive, fast-paced environment required; 7+ years recruiting experience preferred.
- Must project a strong business presence and can instill confidence in clients and to deliver results.
- Manufacturing, Operations, full life cycle recruitment.
- Proactive recruiting and sourcing experience required.
- Must be able to handle business face to face onsite in Worcester.
- Independent Worker.
- Seasoned recruiter, ability to drive strategy and process.
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in managing requisitions within Taleo ATS preferred.
- 6-month contract with a possible ext. To 9 months.
- 9am – 5pm Monday thru Friday – 2/3 days Onsite – 2 days from home.
- Recruitment will be focused on a specific team/function, or other areas as assigned.
- Responsible for attracting top talent and developing a strong, qualified candidate pool for current and future openings.
- Additional job duties include pre-screening candidates, project management, partnering with team members to develop sourcing strategies and providing talent for open positions.
- Demonstrate ability to proactively identify, source and manage talent pools aligned to business priorities.
- Core responsibility is to manage open job requisitions, update and manage Taleo ATS, achieve recruiting metrics and report key accomplishments.
- Will also compile and communicate the knowledge base, industry overviews, and market trends, data and analytics to team members and business leaders.
- Will prepare and approve offer packages, providing equity & market competitiveness data research.
- Ensure compliance with state/federal employment laws and corporate policies and practices for applicant tracking compliance and reporting metrics.
- Establish a true business partnership with hiring managers and leadership on all staffing related activities and issues.
- HR support onsite but would be the only person doing Recruitment work.
- Would be the sole Recruiter onsite with support, but the main recruitment individual.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Maureen: maureen@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA' S REQUIREMENT #23-01484
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE