Job Number: 25669025
Pay Rate: 39.9-40.75 USD/Hour
SITE ACCOUNT SPECIALIST, SCHEDULING AND CELL LOGISTICS WITH PHARMACEUTICAL
100% on-site 5 days a week.
Position shift time is 8 am 5 pm EST.
The pay ranges between $39.90 - $40.75 per hour.
- The Specialist, Scheduling and Cell Logistics will be responsible for scheduling and monitoring patient treatment schedules for the manufacturing of clinical and commercial autologous cellular immunotherapy products.
- They will serve as the cell therapy treatment center's point of contact for patient scheduling and will resolve real-time operational issues related to transportation, manufacturing, distribution, and administration.
- The primary duty of the Specialist, Scheduling and Cell Logistics is to execute day-to-day operations (>= 95% of time).
- Participation in projects and working groups is a growth opportunity as operations permit, considering performance and alignment with development plan.
- Assist as a scheduling point of contact for apheresis centers, treatment sites, manufacturing sites, couriers, and other partners.
- Create and maintain patient schedules in coordination with apheresis centers, manufacturing sites, treatment sites, and third-party logistics.
- Monitor collection, delivery, transportation, and manufacturing activities.
- Troubleshoot and develop plans of action for issues throughout the patient journey.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders over the phone and email.
- Ensure a positive end-to-end customer experience.
- Execute escalations and exception processes such as product returns, product replacements, and out of spec product.
- Input and maintain transactional data related to patient schedules within the Client's scheduling system.
- Train treatment sites on patient scheduling processes as assigned.
- Document feedback from customers and partners as received.
- Create and maintain master data in account management system.
- Actively participate in tactical and other meetings as assigned.
- Facilitate daily operations activities and meetings including shift turnover on rotating basis.
- Provide real-time scheduling portal support to external users.
- Monitor and triage requests and issues within the case management system.
- Comply with applicable SOPs, work practices, and other documentation.
- Establish and maintain a trusted relationship with the Client's commercial matrix team, clinical partners, and treatment sites as assigned.
- Accountable for individual performance.
- Execute project tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or 3 years of work experience.
- Work experience in customer service, call center operations, patient services/navigator, account management, logistics, or supply chain preferred.
- Highly self-motivated, self-aware, and professional.
- Able to work independently and in groups.
- Flexible in responding to quickly changing business needs.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Skilled at managing tense situations and de-escalation.
- Eager to work with teams from other regions and cultures.
- Able to share workspace for independent and collaborative work.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
This 12+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: bridget@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01850
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE