Job Number: 24689746
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
Hybrid Work Schedule: 2-3 Day Per Week Onsite.
Pharmaceutical Industry Experience Preferred.
The pay ranges between $62.06 - $66.17/hr W2.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of conceptualizing and running social media programs.
- Platform experience and expertise (in a professional capacity) for Meta, LinkedIn,
TikTok and other major social networks.
- Hands-on experience with social media management tools and systems used for
publishing, listening, advertising, approval workflows.
- Experience in pharma, healthcare, another regulated industry and/or a large matrixed organization is a plus .
- Internal Brand Marketers, Digital Capabilities, IT, Corporate Affairs, Legal, Medical, Regulatory, Analytics.
- External Creative Agencies, Media Agencies, Systems Vendors, Platform Partners.
- High accountability and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to learn, adapt, and grow as our capabilities, methods and tools evolve.
- The Worldwide Commercial Excellence organization creates and evolves differentiating capabilities to support business and customer needs.
- This role, as part of the Customer Engagement Platforms team, will work to optimize and standardize our customer's experience in social media.
- They will refine and reinforce operating models, drive, and define social standards, and oversee day-to-day capability operations.
- Advise on social channel strategy and provide functional expertise to our internal and external marketing partners.
- Oversee the capability operations partners that build and launch new and updated properties and platforms.
- Contribute to the evolution, maintenance, and standardization of processes and
documentation that is used by all company brands.
- Reinforce the channel operating model, channel standards, and industry best practices.
- Drive innovation in social media - vet, test, and learn from concepts; Collaborate and build strong relationships across company teams to identify social capability enhancements that contribute to the capability roadmap.
- Provide input on social media initiatives as they go through Legal, Medical, and
Regulatory review, as needed.
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Margo: margo@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01360
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE