Job Number: 25531123
Pay Rate: 62.29-63.65 USD/Hour
SR TECHNICAL WRITER WITH PHARMACEUTICAL SOP'S
SAN DIEGO, CA
The pay ranges between $62.29 to $63.65 per hour.
- Write and revise standard operating procedures (SOPs) for Facilities and EHS functional teams.
- Ability to interview cross functional subject matter experts and translate their description into actionable instructions, Work Instructions, Job Aids, Business Continuity Plans, System Drawings and Plans, User Requirements specifications, Training Module Documentation Support using the templates prescribed by corporate policy.
- Schedule cross functional team meetings, collect feedback, create draft documents, post on SharePoint, schedule reviews, collect and resolve feedback.
- Work independently but recognize the need to consult stakeholders and keep them informed of progress.
- Identify and lead improvement efforts within current procedures.
- Ability to negotiate and influence solutions without direct authority.
- A self-starter with an ability to manage electronic systems with minimal training and supervision.
- Minimum of 4-7 years of experience in writing and reviewing standard operating procedures.
- Excellent technical writing skills, close attention to detail and excellent follow up.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to present complex data in clear, concise text.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently.
- Ability to edit and proofread work of colleagues.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and Share Point.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, MS team meetings, Share point, EDMS.
- Position will require 25-40 hrs./wk. Based on document workload.
- The position is for a 6-month initial interval, with opportunity for extension.
- Quality or Validation Engineering background is preferred.
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: bridget@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01749
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE