Job Number: 25407114
Pay Rate: 71.42-73.0 USD/Hour
SR. MANAGER WITH PHARMACEUTICAL / CLINICAL ONCOLOGY EXPERIENCE
Hybrid 50% Onsite.
6 months with possibility to extend.
The pay ranges between $71.42 to $73.00
- This position reports to the Franchise Cell Therapy Lead and is a key member of the US Medical Cell Therapy Team.
- The primary responsibility is to work across the medical matrix teams, driving strategy and overall medical excellence across the Cell Therapy Franchise.
- Contribute to the overall strategy and support insight collection .
- Collaborate with Matrix Team members, offering innovative solutions to maximize efficiencies and to demonstrate medical impact .
- Support the coordination of key departmental activities .
- Support various medical cross-functional working groups with priority to activities related to CAR T .
- Site-facing activities such as training and serving as primary contact for clinical questions.
- Advanced Medical/Biology degree (MS, PhD, PharmD) preferred .
- Clinical and/or minimal 3 years of Pharma industry or agency experience preferred .
- Hematology/Oncology and Multiple Myeloma/Lymphoma landscape knowledge preferred .
- Highly organized, efficient, and motivated individual with the ability to lead multiple projects and initiatives across matrix teams .
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to navigate complex situations and gain alignment with diverse stakeholders .
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills .
This 6+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: bridget@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01668
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE