Job Number: 25475615
Pay Rate: 45.0-50.0 USD/Hour
SR. RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Must Have Western blot, HPLC, and PCR experience.
The pay ranges between $45 to $50 per hour.
- BS or MS in Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or relevant discipline.
- Experience RA 1-3 years of lab experience with ELISA and nucleic acid-based techniques.
- SRA 3-5 years of lab experience with ELISA and nucleic acid-based techniques.
- Experience with ELISA, Western blot, HPLC, PCR.
- Ability to carefully follow existing methods and SOPs.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Work effectively in a collaborative team setting.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and balance priorities.
- Desire to learn and be able to follow guidance.
- Design, perform, document and interpret experiments to support analytical development objectives as part of the Vector Release Methods Team.
- The Vector Release Methods team expands virology knowledge and develops release and characterization analytical methods for viral vectors.
- Responsibilities include the development, optimization, execution, documentation and transfer of assays.
- Thorough understanding of basic protein, chemistry, and molecular biology techniques.
WORKING CONDITIONS (US Only):
- The majority of time in this position will be spent in the laboratory, either sitting or standing.
- The employee may be required to lift ~20 pounds on rare occasions.
- This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position.
- The primary duties and responsibilities are intended to describe those functions that are essential to the performance of this job.
- This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
- There are other duties and responsibilities that are considered incidental or secondary to the overall purpose of this job.
- Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jacqueline: jacqueline@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01717
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE