Job Number: 26113959
Pay Rate: 20.5-22.32 USD/Hour
TRAINING SPECIALIST WITH LMS
NORTH CHICAGO, IL
3 days onsite, 2 days remote.
The pay ranges between $20.50 - $22.32 per hour.
- Change Management group who supports SAP system users.
- The function of this team is to realize that users are requesting access to SAP and this team assigns training for the questions they are asking.
- Understand what training is assigned and then perform that training so users can get access.
- It is a ton of user support, being able to understand user questions, problem solve on why they are not getting users.
- Assure that employees are trained on time by routing documents and scheduling classes for individual employees.
- Gather data and report training metrics to management.
- Assure that the training data gets entered into the LMS. May require other training responsibilities as directed.
- High School Diploma required;Associates Degree preferred.
- 4-7 years of experience.
- System aptitude/ability to search for answers good with using systems;reports;using systems to perform work and support users.
- Ability to analyze a problem and determine resolution answer user questions regarding training courses assigned and due.
- Assign training and follow up with users via email or Teams - using skills learned and experience (as it builds).
- Background in learning or training;adult learning principles, course content creation or management, nice to have.
- Knowledge and understanding of training in a regulated environment desired.
- This individual must be able to work independently as well as with others.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and follow-up skills needed.
- Must be able to work under timelines and assure that training is performed within target dates.
- An error can cause compliance issues in such that if an employee is not trained on time or has not been adequately trained, the area can receive audit observations.
This 24+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Brenda: Brenda@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #24-00082
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE