Job Number: 25648015
Pay Rate: 38.11-40.07 USD/Hour
WW MEDICAL LEARNING PROJECT COORDINATOR
LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, NJ
5 years Administrative/Coordinator experience required, preferably in the Biotech or Pharmaceutical industry.
The pay ranges between $38.11 - $40.07/hr W2.
- 3+ years of Project Management experience.
- 3+ years with MS Office 365. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Meeting experience organizing Worldwide training working cross functionally.
- Self-starter who can navigate uncertainty, solve problems and work with little oversight.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, proactively identify risks and manage accordingly. Ability to multi-task, manage conflicting priorities with confidence, strong ability to take direction, exercise judgment independently.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal (e.G., note taking, email writing). Ability to draft clear, concise written correspondence.
- Ability to think about and work across global time zones, flexing their own schedule (at times, not needed much, but once in a while may need to start early or stay later).
- Very attentive to detail and task oriented.
- Ability to effectively interact cross-functionally and across geographies.
- Ability to assess workload and prioritize projects under tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with electronic referencing databases.
- Flexible, with positive attitude;highly motivated self-starter willing to work in an environment where individual initiative, accountability to the team, and professional maturity.
- Comfortable working with limited day-to-day supervision.
- High level of personal commitment and results-orientation.
- Experience with Customer Database(s) strongly preferred.
- The Team/Project Coordinator will support functions across the WW Medical Learning Team by managing the contracting and invoicing process globally, leading the planning and execution of live and virtual meetings and ensuring all administrative needs for these activities are completed accurately and on-time.
- Reports to the Executive Director, WW Medical Learning
- Ensures project management and administrative support for WWML for day-to-day operations as well as individual projects as needed (e.G., vendor meetings, Statement of Work orders, Purchasing orders) with a focus on ex-US projects/contracts.
- Arranges global offsite and onsite meetings, including virtual training events with a focus on ex-US.
- Schedules meetings, preparation of meeting agendas, presentations and or training materials (both printed and electronic) in various formats such as PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Excel as needed.
- Supports on-boarding activities. In charge of "welcoming "of new staff/contingent workers in the Ex-US Medical team, including requesting CV, JD, set-up of office/virtual requirements, provide access to internal sites.
- Ensures that issues, which arise during regular daily activities, are resolved or escalated to the appropriate person(s).
- Supporting on the daily organization and content management of SharePoint.
- Contribute to Vault systems to support department members including filing/retention and other functions as required.
- Daily management of mail group permissions to help facilitate smooth communication from within the WWML team.
- Event Logistic Management Responsibilities.
- Supporting annual events across WWML as needed.
- Supporting the WWML teams as needed on internal communication projects and/or training events and Microsoft Teams.
- Event logistic organization of WWML meetings/events, management of the Client's logistic & production agencies ensuring the following: registration website management, venue search, site visits, negotiation and contracting (including hotels, restaurant, AV agencies), delegate management, on-site logistics, ground transportation (identification and supervision of local agencies), meeting and dinner arrangements. Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the whole event, and ensuring attendees receive badges and certificate of attendance.
- Prepare other documentation/materials for events upon needs and requests from the team.
- Timely payment of all meeting vendors.
- Conducts business in accordance with the Client's Values.
- Develops and/or maintains all training materials as it relates to data entry/fulfillment activities.
- Participates in training of new hires, as appropriate, and ensures key activities are incorporated as part of the training.
- Participates in on-the-job training programs to enhance professional growth.
This 12+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Margo: margo@alphaconsulting.Com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-01835
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE